Procedure to Update Arabic JPKK1 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy GT I9100G Phone:
- Download JPKK1 Firmware package from here to your computer and extract the same. For your convenience, we haven’t added any password.
- From extracted files, open the Odin executable file in your computer and turn Off your phone so that your phone can be entered in the Download Mode.
- The download mode can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- As soon as you enter download mode, with the help of Original USB cable connect the Galaxy S2 with computer after which the drivers will first be installed followed by which the ID : COM section in Odin will turn yellow which means that all the drivers are now ready.
- Click on “PDA” tab to select the file “I9100GJPKK1_I9100GOJPKK2_I9100GDZKK1_HOME.tar.md5″ which you will get in the extracted files and click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once you click on “Start”, the process of firmware update will begin. It will take around 10 minutes for the firmware update to get completed.
Note: If the firmware update gets stuck in the middle then you need to reinsert the battery to start the firmware update.
- Once the firmware is updated successfully, the phone will be rebooted automatically.
To check whether the firmware has been successfully applied or not, you need to go to the path “Applications > Settings > About Phone” where you will find the firmware version as JPKK1 2.3.6 Gingerbread version.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if there are any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.
Pages: 1 2