The South Korean firm is giving away premium apps and services worth $575 with the company’s latest flagship Smart phone, Galaxy S5 in the USA. This isn’t the first time the company has done this with the Galaxy S4 also they gave away a number of premium software’s and service subscriptions. This might be a part of promotion for the device that is going to be launched next month. This offer was reveled on the Galaxy Gifts website and will be likely that the company will be offering this for other countries too, but we have nothing to say about it for now.
The Galaxy S5 buyers in the US will be coming with the many goodies that include Runkeeper, 6 months of access to the Wall Street Journal, a 12 month subscription to Bloomberg’s Businessweek, 3 months of Evernote Premium and $10 worth of in-game purchases. In total, the offers come to $575 which will definitely encourage many buyers to get a Samsung Galaxy S5. Here is the list where you will be getting all the details.
- Run Keeper: 1 year free premium service valued $20
- Bloomberg Businessweek +: Free Subscription: 12 Months valued $30
- Skimble: 6 months free premium service valued $42
- Lark: 1 year premium service valued $36
- Map My Fitness: 6 months free premium service valued $36
- Wall Street Journal: Free 6 month subscription to Wall Street Journal valued $160
- PayPal: Enjoy special offers totaling $50 or more in value
- EasilyDo Pro: Free app purchase valued $5
- Cut the Rope 2: $10 in-game credits
- Blurb: Free $5 Coupon $5
- Flick Dat: Free download of $2 paid app
- Bitcasa: Free Premium Service: 1TB storage for 3 months valued $30
- Box: Free 50 GB for 6 months and $60 value
- Evernote: Free Premium Service for 3 months valued $15
- LinkedIn: Free LinkedIn Premium account for 3 months valued $75
The Galaxy S5 is not yet out in the market but already making a buzz around. With all these applications bundled along with it that worth $575 we can expect this device to come out with a heavier price. Well we have to wait and see what Samsung has planned for and we can expect this device to be launch on April 11th in 150 countries. So will you get this flagship from Samsung that has all new features like the Finger scanner, 4K video recording, Heat rate Sensor and many more. Am pretty much excited to get this device! Bit disappointed about the design and the back cover, but can be overlooked considering all these features. Stay tuned for more information and details.