Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 which is just launched in India has got an all new latest update of Honeycomb 3.2 firmware update which is dubbed as DDKL2. This update comes just after few days of launch when Samsung discovered some known bugs which includes issues with the launchers and also there were some force close errors which were experienced in some particular games. Also there are many performance fixes which come along with an all new update. This all new update is dubbed as DDKL2 and is the officially available for Indian users via KIES tool. Just in case if you are not from India then too you can apply this update in your tab manually which we will be checking out in the due course of the article.
Disclaimer: At Android Advices, we have made sure in all respects that all the information regarding the firmware update is mentioned correctly in this article. We hold no responsibility in any manner just in case if any damage happens to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 which is a very unlikely event if you follow the instructions carefully.
- Applying this update won’t root the device in any manner, so you will not lose the warranty which is the case if you root the phone.
- Just in case if you have already rooted the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 then after applying this update the rooting access will be revoked and you can claim back the lost warranty.
Since this is the first firmware which we are covering, we will brief you about the quick pre requisites which you need to follow so as to ensure that all your data is kept safe and the same can be restored once firmware is updated.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Charge left in the device should be a minimum of 60% so as to ensure that it doesn’t get turned Off in the middle of firmware update.
- Backup all the data preferably to your computer so as to ensure that the data is kept safe and the same can be restored as in when the firmware is updated.
- Close all the security suites including the Antivirus tools as well as Firewall tools in your computer so that these doesn’t interrupt the process of firmware update.
So, assuming that you have followed all the above instructions, you are now ready to proceed to the next step where we will check out the procedure to update Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 with DDKL2 Firmware.