Procedure to update Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 with Honeycomb 3.2 DDKL2 Firmware:
- Download DDKL2 Honeycomb 3.2 Firmware in your computer and extract the same along with Odin tool. After this, enable the USB Debugging from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”
- Once both the files are downloaded, open Odin tool in your computer and turn Off your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 so as to enter the device in the download mode. Download mode in Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 can be entered by Pressing Volume Down button and power ON the device.
- Once download mode is entered, with the help of USB Cable connect the device to the computer. As soon as you connect, you will see that ID : COM section in odin will turn yellow which will mean that all the drivers are installed successfully and you are ready to proceed to the next step.
- Now, all you need to do is to click on “PDA” and select “P6200DDKL2_P6200ODDKL1_P6200DDKK5_HOME.tar.md5” file. Once the file is selected, check the same and click on “Start” for initiating the firmware update process.
- It will take round about 10 minutes for applying the firmware update. As soon as the firmware is updated successfully, the device will be rebooted and then you will be prompted to enter the Google account credentials and also other network related settings.
- After this, you need to turn Off the tablet so as to enter the device in the recovery mode. Recovery mode in Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 can be entered by Pressing Volume Up button and power ON the device.
- Just to ensure that the firmware is applied successfully, you need to check the same from the path “Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version” where you will find the version of DDKL2 Honeycomb 3.2 firmware. If there is any other version then do let us know in the comments section below.
Note: Restore all the data which you have taken the backup before and also ensure that you have also restored the apn settings which are responsible for accessing the internet.
Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update as we will try our level best to sort out the same.