Procedure to Update T Mobile Galaxy Tab 7.7 with Official ICS Update:
- Download the ICS 4.0.4 Firmware Package and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, all you need to do is to just extract the Odin package to get the Odin.exe. Open Odin in your computer and turn off the device so that it can be entered in the Download mode.
- Download Mode in T Mobile Galaxy Tab 7.7 can be entered by pressing the Volume Down + Power button till the device gets turned ON in the download mode. If the device gets turned ON in the normal mode, then you need to retry entering the device in the download mode.
- Connect your Tablet with the computer using the Original USB cable while the Odin is opened in your computer. Once you connect the device to the computer, ID : COM section will turn Yellow which will indicate that all the drivers have been installed.
- Click on “PDA” to select the “T859UVLH6_T859TMBLH6_T859UVLH6_HOME.tar.md5” and click on “Start” for starting the firmware update process. It will take around 3 – 4 minutes for applying the update. As soon as the device is updated successfully, it will be rebooted automatically.
- From the path “Settings > About Tablet > Firmware Version” you can check on whether the firmware has been updated or not as it will show the current firmware as ICS 4.0.4 firmware version.
Note: Just in a rare case if your Samsung device refuses to turn ON or say if it gets stuck on the Samsung Logo then you need to long press the power button to turn off the same or re insert the battery to start the process from the start.
You have successfully updated your device with the latest ICS 4.0.4 firmware version. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.
Pages: 1 2