Samsung SM-G9098 is the new Android Smartphone from Samsung that comes with dual display and it has been spotted on the official Chinese website. This device got certified in China last month and has a 3.67 inch dual Super AMOLED touchscreen display. The image of the device shows a leather finish on the back and will be powered by a 2.3 GHz quad core processor.
The Samsung SM-G9098 has a 3.67-inch dual super AMOLED touch screen display, one on the inside and other at the outside of the top segment, both featuring a WVGA 480 x 800 pixel resolutions. The handset will run on Android Operating system and is powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM. There is a 1900 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
The SM-G9098 phone has a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and has a 2 MP front facing camera for video calling and selfies. The on-board memory of the device is not mentioned but it can be expandable up to 64 GB via microSD. Moreover the connectivity option includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 +5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS. The device measures 117×59.5×15.8 mm and weighs 179 grams.
Specifications of Samsung G9098
- 3.7 inch dual super AMOLED touch screen display
- 480 x 800 pixels resolutions
- 2.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Android Operating System
- 13 MP rear facing camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Internal memory, extendable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- Dimension 117 x 59.5 x 15.8 (mm), Weight 179 grams
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery Capacity : 1900 mAh
The Samsung G9098 will be coming in Black colour variant and will be heading to Chine Mobile. The company has not given any word on the pricing and availability of the device for now.