How to Set Default Home Page URL on Android Devices Browser
You know what? The default home page URL on any of the Android tablet or mobile phone can be set to your favorite one. It can be Google.com or news site or any other customized URL. This was possible for your PC with the browser being advanced and such capabilities arrives for smartphones.
Here is how you can setup the default home page URL on your Android devices and I have did this on Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- Open the browser application present on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Now tap on the Menu button and you will find the option of Menu and then tap on the Settings.
- By default under general you would find the option to set the homepage, tap on it.
- As soon as you tap on the homepage you would be asked to provided the homepage URL or if you have want to use the page that you have opened. In this example I have chosen Androidadvices.com and once when you are done click OK.
- So by next time when I open browser, according to the settings it will show me the homepage directly.
Wow! That is simply amazing.