IFA 2012 kicks Off in Style as SONY unveils an all new line up of its smartphone range by unveiling 3 smartphones namely Xperia T, V and J. All these three smartphones are not only feature rich phones but also comes with a powerful combination of hardware and style. So, let’s discuss in brief about these three smartphones on what exactly it has it in it which will make you consider buying one of these smartphones. Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai has pulled off the curtains and unveiled these Xperia series of smartphones to public. These three smartphones were launched in IFE 2012 which is an Ongoing technology event going on in Berlin.
SONY Xperia T:
SONY Xperia T smartphone comes with the powerful 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait MSM8260-A chipset and packs in the advanced version of ICS Android 4.0.4 firmware version and is Jellybean 4.1 Ready device which means that it will soon be witnessing the Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update. Apart from this, it also packs in the mammoth 13MP camera and NFC along with few other features which we will be discussing in the coming days.
- 4.6″ HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine for razor sharp clarity
- ICS 4.0.4 Firmware version by default (Upgradeable to Jellybean 4.1.1)
- 13MP fast capture camera that goes from sleep mode to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording capabilities and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- PlayStation™ Certified
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery life, fast performance and ultra sharp graphic
SONY Xperia V
SONY Xperia V is one more device which was unveiled by SONY and is an LTE Capable smartphone which comes with the highest level of water resistance even more than what Motorola’s Defy is capable of. This device is slightly tinier than Xperia T but manages to come along with the 13 MP Camera with advanced snapping tools which helps you to snap a pic within a flash. SONY Xperia V comes powered with 4.3-inch display and a slightly different dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 processor. Xperia V smartphone is also bestowed with PlayStation certification.
- 4.3 inch scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen,
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich),
- Latest generation 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 dual core processor,
- 13 megapixel HD camera with auto focus with 16x digital Zoom,
- 120 g
SONY Xperia J
SONY Xperia J smartphone is the third phone which was unveiled by SONY and packs in the powerful 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 512MB of RAM, 4 inched display which is not so power packed compared to the former two devices but good enough to pump in the latest feature set with sort of the range features like Music unlimited service which will be coming up with a 60 day trial offer.
- 9.2mm slim stylish design
- Large 4.0″ FWVGA Display
- Social media updates by illumination
- 5MP camera
- Front chat camera
- Available in Black, Gold, White and Pink colours
Though there are no details as of now on about the pricing and even on the availability, you can expect these three smartphones to be launched sooner than later. Stay tuned to AndroidAdvices as we will be coon coming up with many more updates about these three devices.