Sony has launched its Xperia M2 Dual in India for Rs. 21,990 and is the successor to Sony Xperia M. This Sony Xperia M2 Dual was announced at MCW 2014 (Mobile World Congress) that was held early this year. This device packs a 2300 mAh battery and will be running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating system. The device has NFC and is a dual SIM variant as the name suggests.
The Sony Xperia M2 Dual has a 4.8 inch capacitive touch screen display with 960 x 540 pixel resolutions and is powered by a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocking at 1.2 GHz coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The device will be running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System and is powered by a 2300 mAh battery on the back.
The Sony Xperia M2 Dual has an 8 MP camera on the rear with LED flash and Exmor RS sensor that is capable of shooting 1080p videos and on the front there is a VGA camera. The connectivity of the device include 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC and has a internal memory of 8 GB that can be further extended up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot. Other than these the device has a 3.5 mm audio jack and FM Radio with RDS.
Specifications of Sony Xperia M2 Dual
- 4.8 inch capacitive touch screen display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolutions
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226 ) processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, Exmor RS sensor
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2300 mAh Battery
- 8.64 mm thick and weighs 148 grams
The Sony Xperia M2 Dual is priced at Rs. 21,990 in India and will go for sale across India starting 25th of April and will be available in Black, White and Purple color variants.