After the news about Android Store in India, it now seems that Spice is all set to up its ante in the Indian market as its launching slew of Android smartphones in association with Coolpad which is their recent collaboration. While Indian market is already experiencing the slew of smartphones launch by various smartphone manufacturers, it’s now time for the manufacturers to try out something new. So let’s check out on what are the specs and features of this Spice Coolpad Mi-515 smartphone. While there are already ready apps available in the market, it now seems that this smartphone will be one of the most loved phone.
Specs and Features of Spice Coolpad Mi-515:
Spice Coolpad Mi-515 comes with the 5 inched qHD screen along with the 960 x 540 Pixels with the capacitive touch screen and IPS Display. With Dual Sim capability of 3G + 2G, this device comes with the 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor and 9.9mm thickness and weighs 161 grams. With 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash as rear camera and 0.3MP VGA Camera as the rear camera, this device also comes with 3.5mm headset audio jack and FM Radio capability. In terms of memory, this device comes with 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory along with the expandable memory of 32GB along with the micro SD card slot. Last but not the least, this device comes with the 2000mAh of Battery.
- 5inched QHD Display along with Capacitive IPS Display,
- 9.9mm thickness and 161 grams,
- Dual Sim Capability (2G + 3G),
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor,
- 1GB RAM,
- 4GB internal memory along with the expandable memory card slot of 32GB,
- 5MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED Flash,
- FM Radio, Wi Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, GPS, 3.5mm headset audio jack,
- Jellybean 4.1 Android OS,
- 2000Mah Battery
Spice Coolpad Mi 515 comes with the price tag of Rs. 9,990. This device can be purchased form Offline as well as Online Stores.