Question by Sameer Mehdi : Earlier I used to iPhone 3GS smartphone and I used iTunes to organize various files on the desktop or laptop. Is it possible to sync Android phone with iTunes?
Android Advices Team Answer : Yes, you can directly do it on your Android mobile phone itself. There are two tools by which you can do it.
DazzBoard makes your browser as the media gateway and makes it easlier to transfer music between your PC and portable devices. I can say that you will love the way the Dazzboard handles music, files, sharing of files on your mobile phone.
Features of DazzBoard
- Sync all your devices right from your browser
- iTunes content connectivity
- Android application managing lot easier
- Install, uninstall apps
- Share and be social
- Manage and back up your media
- Easier to manage social services
Using TuneSync Android App
Alternatively, sync with iTunes to manage your music can be done using TuneSync. TuneSync is the Android application which allows you to automatically synchronize your iTunes music files and playlists over the Wi Fi to your Android phone. Ysers can add iTunes playlist, songs, copy the unprotected music to your SD card and then create iTunes playlists. All these stuff by TuneSync are doing without any connection to your PC or Apple Mac.
Procedure to Sync with TuneSync
- Download and install the TuneSync for Windows or OS X.
- For your Android smartphone, download and install the TuneSync.
- From your Android smartphone through TuneSync type the computer name to which you want to sync
- On your smartphone select the playlists you wish to sync
- TuneSync will now start copying of your music files in the background. This will also keep your device synchronized on a regular basis over your Wi Fi connection.
TuneSync Android App Download
TuneSync Android application can be easily purchased from Android Play Store. To download it directly on to your mobile phone, you need to visit the page listing of the TuneSync application and then click on the install button to automatically proceed with the installation.
Alternatively you can install this application by scanning the QR code shown below. You need to scan the QR code using the bar code reading application on your mobile phone and then install the app –
Android Advices Application Rating – 4.25 / 5