For all those who are dreaming about using an i OS on their Android smart phones, we don’t know whether will this ever turn into a reality or not. But there is one concurrent point wherein you can easily make use of Apple iTunes for your Android smart Phone. Though this is an unofficial bug which Apple seems to have deliberately not fixed just to impress all the Android smart phone users with the brilliance showcase of Apple iTunes in an indirect form. Though directly it’s not a plug and play kind of support which Apple is allowing as of now as after all it’s an Apple, where nothing is direct. The only sad part of this loop hole is that it will only work on all the iTunes which is installed on the Windows based computers and not of the systems which runs on the Mac and also this doesn’t support Honeycomb 30 as of now, but as in when the update for this application arrives, you will be easily able to get the support for the same.
Also another thing is that this will be very useful for the people who holds an iTouch or an iPod as you can now sync the music the way you want it with all the meta data which iTunes pulls automatically and you will no longer will have to deal with the third party site logos on your phone while the music is played. Though there is no rocket science in using the iTunes for your Android smart phone, you just need to go through a very user friendly guide after following which you can easily make use of itunes for your Android phone.
Procedure to use iTunes for your Android Smart Phone:
- Before proceeding from the Android Market Place, you will have to download one application which is named as “iSyncr”. The best part of this application is that you need not move your music in to a new music management software as iSyncr works directly with iTunes so you can sync hassle-free.
- Now, after downloading this application, you will have to connect your Android phone with the iTunes and there you go you can easily sync all your music from your Android Phone with the Apple iTunes, for more you can even refer the screen shots which are shown below.
- Apart from this, you can even sync your ratings and play counts between iTunes and your phone to keep your smart play lists up to date and also can Sync your MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library.
- This also supports the wireless sync but this will be requiring the iSyncr Wi Fi Add on. Please note that this application will not remove copy protection from your music but will alert you to which songs will not play on your device.
- Optionally you can even remove previous music that iSyncr has put on your phone and then after that press Sync and let it run!
- Last but not the least as all good things comes at a cost, this application too comes with a tiny price tag of $ 2.99 which should not be painful considering the fact that you are getting to use the mighty Apple iTunes to manage all your music.
- So, that’s it you have now successfully learnt on how you can easily manage and make use of Apple iTunes with your Android smart Phone. For your convenience, you can also refer the pros as well as the cons of this application.
This is very useful for all those who are familiar with the Apple iTunes as you can sync all your music with the iTunes.
This is not a free service and is a premium service which is the disadvantage of this application and also it doesn’t sync copy protected content and also copy protected content which includes tv programmes, films and old music bought from iTunes will not sync.
So, to download this application, all you need to do is that either scan the QR Code from the below shown code or alternatively you can also download directly from the Android Market Place which is again a very convenient way to download the application.
AndroidAdvices App Ratings – 4.5/5