Sync Apple iTunes with any HTC Android Mobile Phone
As the days are progressing, we are seeing that Android is winning the hearts of several other functionalities, be it the custom Android ROMs, be it the rooting and now an additional support with the iTunes which is famous syncing tool for all the Apple based products. HTC, the 4th largest smart phone maker has announced that some of the htc phones can be synchronized with the Apple iTunes. So, in the due course of this article we will check out the same. The users of the HTC Sensation XL can download the HTC Sync application to their personal computers which will then automatically detect he Windows Media player.
Also there are many tools with which one can simply sync the HTC Smartphones with the Apple iTunes. So, over the next coming few days we will see on what are the phones of htc which can sync with the htc and also we will see a detailed tutorial on the same. So stay tuned to Android Advices as we will try our level best to come up with the article very soon.
So, let’s check out on how you can easily make use of iTunes for your HTC Desire smart phone.
Procedure to Sync Multimedia with Apple iTunes:
- First up you will have to call the iTunes Agent Application in your Windows based computer. Now, as soon as you download the same, this application runs in the system and monitors the iTunes.
- Now, after this you need to plug in the HTC Desire to the computer wherein after that you will have to mount the same for which you need to tap on the USB icon which appears at the menu bar at the top of the display and then drag down to get the notification pane. Now you will have to tap on the “USB Connected” and then choose the option of “Mount”.
- Now, you need to create the folder on the mounted Desire called “Music” so that the music can be fetched easily by the Apple iTunes. Now, let’s see on how you can easily create the configuration for the HTC Desire for the iTunes Agent preference. First up you need to right click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray and then you will have to click on the “Preferences” and leave all the defaults checked and then click on the “New” button.
- You can alternatively give the device name and also you can leave the “Synchronize Pattern” set to iTunes. Now, click on the Choose button and select the Music Folder you created in the HTC Desire smartphone. Click on the Create button and select the Music folder which you created on your HTC Desire.
- After this you need to click on the “Save” and then proceed to close the same. Now, to add the music to your HTC Desire, you will have to launch the iTunes and then you will see the playlist folder which is called as the “My Devices”
Do let us know just in case if you too wish to make use of the Apple iTunes for your htc phone to sync all your music, images etc. as we will try to come up with an article.