Pre Requisites of Rooting HTC Evo 3D and Turning Off of HTC Sensation:
- Warranty will get void once you root HTC Evo 3D, though warranty can be claimed once you un root your device.
- In an unlikely event you may lose all the data which is present in your HTC Evo 3D, so it’s recommended to create a backup of all the data like call log, messages, applications, music, videos and other data which is present in the phone, so that you can restore the same once the rooting process is completed.
- It’s very important to maintain a minimum battery power of 50% so as to facilitate the smoother rooting process or else there is a high possibility that your device may end up turning completely off in the process of rooting.
- Since the process of rooting will be taking place, all the APN settings with which you access the Internet will be wiped off completely, so ensure that you have noted all the required settings for accessing the internet so that you can configure them again back once the device gets rooted.
- Last but not the least follow the below mentioned instructions carefully so as to save your phone from being turned into an expensive paper weight. As if you don’t follow even one instruction which is mentioned above, you may end up messing up with your phone.