Instructions to Root and Stop Sensation Access in your HTC Evo 3D:
- So, before we proceed for the actual procedure first of all you will have to ensure that you have installed the ADB in your computer and then you will have to download a rooting tool which is called as the Fre3vo which is responsible for rooting the device. After downloading the fre3vo Zip File, you will have to extract the file.
- Once you finish the above process, it’s now time to make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging from your phone, the same can be done from the path of Settings > Applications > Development.
- After enabling the USB debugging mode, you will now have to connect your HTC Evo 3D Phone with the computer with the help of the USB Cable.
- Now, once you connect your phone all you need to do is to just go to the location where the root binary file is situated and then you will have to press the Shift key from your keyboard and then you will have to right click on your Mouse and then choose the “Open Command Prompt Window here” after which you will see that the command prompt window will be opened.
- Once the Command Prompt window is opened, you will have to type in the below commands which are mentioned below,
adb push fre3vo /data/local/tmp
adb shell chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/fre3vo
adb shell /data/local/tmp/fre3vo
- After entering the above commands, you will now have to ensure that the root access has been successful, now to verify the same you will have to enter the command as “adb shell” in the command prompt and then you will see that a “#” symbol instead of the “%” which means that the rooting has been successful.
hat’s it you have now successfully rooted your HTC Evo 3D Phone and you will find that the device will be having an additional Super user icon in the applications. If just in case if your phone doesn’t power up or if you face any other issues then its recommended to follow the instructions to again ROOT the phone.