With so many tutorials around, there is a possibility that the device may get bricked or semi bricked. But not to worry as in the due course of the article we will check out on how you can get back your Amazon’s Kindle Fire. All thanks to a developer member Zombiepiratez as he comes with a workaround so as to fix this one. The best part of this unbricking tool is that you can apply this one on any of the current firmware of your Amazon’s Kindle Fire. Ensure that the device should be left with the sufficient charge wherein to ensure that it doesn’t get turned Off in the middle of the unbricking process. This process of unbricking won’t mean that the device will be rooted, mainly in the process of unbricking all the essential files which generally get corrupted are being replaced in this and also all the files which got deleted too are replaced with the new ones for example the libraries etc.
Disclaimer: Please note that neither we nor developer should be held responsible for any damage happened to your device which is a very unlikely event further as the Kindle Fire on which you will be applying this firmware is already in the non-working condition.
The tool which we will be using is called as the Kindle Unbrick Utility V0.1 and works with only Windows operating systems as of now. In the coming days a new version will be rolled out by the developer as soon as new issues are reported which you can report in the comments section below.
Procedure to Unbrick Amazon’s Kindle Fire:
- First up you need to Download Kindle Fire Unroot tool from here to your computer and then you need to install the same by double clicking in your computer.
- After installing, open the same as mentioned in the below screen capture.
- Now, connect the Amazon kindle Fire to your computer with the help of USB cable and then you need to select one out of 5 different options which are:
- Stuck at Boot Logo,
- Recovery Loop,
- Modified permissions on \system\app,
- Messed with framework-res.apk, wallpapers, theme,
- If all else fails,
- You need to enter the appropriate option which best suits your current condition of your Kindle Fire.
- Once you are done with the selection entry, press “Enter” to proceed after which within a span of around 10 minutes, the device will be rebooting and there you go you have successfully unbricked the device.
- If the device enters in the boot loop mode then you need to re follow the procedure again so as to Unbrick the device.
Please note that just in case if you face any issues in the process of un bricking then report the same in the comments section. We will make sure that all your issues are addressed at the earliest.