Procedure to unlock Boot loader of HTC Amaze 4G:
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed Android SDK, Java Runtime Tool for Windows and HTC Sync in your computer by selecting the HTC Amaze 4G from the list of options.
- Now, power off the phone and press the Volume DOWN button and then holding the volume down key press the Power ON button to start the HTC Amaze 4G in the boot loader mode. With the help of the Volume button you need to select the “Fast boot” option and press the Power button.
- After this connect the phone with the computer using the USB cable and run the “SDK Manager” executable file which will be there in the Android SDK Folder or in the path “\android-sdk-windows\”.
- Assuming that you have installed the Android SDK Platform and SDK Tools, create a new folder in C Drive like “C:\Android”. After this copy the fastboot.exe from the path of “\android-sdk-windows\tools” to “C:\Android” folder. Just in case if you are not able to find the fastboot.exe folder, you will then have to extract the previous version of the Android SDK.
- Now, in the computer you will have to open the command prompt from the path of “Start > Run” and then type the “CMD” and hit on enter.
- Now, type in the command as “cd \Android” and then type in the command as “fastboot oem get_identifier_token”.
- You will now see that a long list of block will be there and after which you need to just right click and copy the text content. Please make sure that at this point of time you copy the text which begins with the one which is shown below.
<<<< Identifier Token Start >>>>
and ends with..
<<<< Identifier Token End >>>>>
- Now, just go to the HTC Developer Page for registering and then proceed to boot loader unlocking instructions. After this you need to paste the text block which is mentioned below in the token field and then click on the “Submit” button.
After this you will be receiving the Unlock binary file from the htc and that’s it, all you need to do now is to just follow the on screen instructions to successfully unlock the boot loader. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to solve all your issues as soon as possible.