Procedure to Unlock HTC Sensation for FREE:
- First up, download the PG58DIAG for the Sensation from here to your computer and connect your device with the computer using the original USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded file to the root folder of your SD Card which is nothing but in the main folder of your SD Card.
- Now, remove the connected USB Cable. Enable the USB debugging in your phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked. USB Debugging Mode can only be enabled once you disconnect the phone from computer. USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Turn Off the device so as to enter the device in the boot loader mode / Hboot mode.
- Press the Volume Down Button and Power ON the device to enter into the Boot loader Mode / HBoot mode. Now, Press Volume Down to Enter DIAG – Place the phone horizontally when it asks you too and press the Power button to select “Clean S58 Data”.
- So there you go, you have now successfully unlocked your device as you can now check the same by entering the SIM card of some other operator.
- Now, you need to delete the file named as “PG58DIA” and reboot the device. Now, you can restore all the data which you have backed up as the device has been unlocked successfully.
At any point of time if the process gets stuck, then you need to re follow the above steps from the start. Just in case if you face any issues then do let us know in the comments section below as we will try our level best to address the same at the earliest.
Pages: 1 2