Procedure to Update Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE Smartphone with Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Download the latest & Official Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware for Galaxy S3 I9305 smartphone along with Odin. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then
- Open Odin in your computer. Download Mode in Galaxy S3 I9305 can be entered by first turning Off the device and then hold Volume Down Rocker Key + Menu Button and then Power ON the device. Once the device is booted and you see the Download Mode Green Robot, you can release the button combos.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow / Green, indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Click on “PDA” to select the tar file which you got from the firmware package which is the TAR File which you got after extracting the file from the first step.
- Once all the file is selected, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once the firmware update process is completed which will be mentioned in the ODIN, the Galaxy S3 device will be rebooted.
- For firmware update to be finished, it will take around 2-3 minutes for applying the update. Once the device is updated successfully, the device will be rebooted. As soon as you see the Language preferences or the Home Screen, you need to disconnect the device from computer and enjoy using your phone.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
So there you go, you have now successfully updated your phone with the latest firmware of Jellybean 4.1.2 in your Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 smartphone. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues.