Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 with Droid ACE CM 7.2 firmware:
- Download Galaxy ACE S5830-S3 Custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer and then place the downloaded zip file in your device’s internal memory.
- Once the file is copied, you now need to disconnect the device and turn Off the phone so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Galaxy ACE S5830 can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Cyanogen Mod 7.2 Firmware Zip file which is placed in the phone.
- Once the file is selected, it will take 4 -5 minutes for applying this update. Once the update is applied, the device will land back to the recovery mode screen, in recovery mode screen select “reboot system now” by selecting “Go back” option with the help of Volume keys and power button.
Tip: If your Galaxy ACE doesn’t power up or say it gets into the boot loop mode, you need to re insert the battery and then re try the process of firmware update by following the above steps.
Do let us know in the comments section below just in case if you face any issue in updating your Galaxy ACE. You have successfully applied the update of Cyanogen Mod 7.2 Firmware in your device.