For some Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 may be still a legacy devices but for us it’s still one of the most loved smartphones as still the user base is one of the largest. So, on the similar lines in this article we will help you to apply an all new firmware dubbed as “Revolution Light v1” which ropes in the magic of Jellybean firmware. We have summed up a detailed list of features which this one comes along and also over a period of this article we have summed up a detailed guide on what are the express pre requisites you need to follow with a detailed guide on how to apply this firmware update.
We have also mentioned the screen captures on how this firmware looks like with the help of below mentioned screen captures.
Features of Revolution Light v1 Custom ROM:
- JB like Statusbar
- JB/ICS like Home Preview
- Based on CoolCatGetHomes SGSll Rom
- Also Use Stock 2.3.6 DDKQ8
- Butter Like Smooth
- SsLauncher is set as Default (added Latest Version)
- Better Customization For Launcher
- Sansation Font as default (as you saw in Apocalypse)
- Signal Tweaks
- Battery Tweaks
- Nexus Style Bootanimation
- Great Speed And Stability
- Try to give some ics style layouts
- SGSll Icons
- Overall Very Smooth UI
- GB Keyboard
- Fast Net (added some tweaks)
- Tweaks For Increase Gaming Performance
- Better Performance
- A Last Long Battery Life
- Battery Life Jumping Problem FIXED
- Task Killer Tweaks
- Very Less Ram Uses
- Battery Extender Kernel For Batttery Enhancement
- Also FIXED some Miner Bugs
Disclaimer: Follow all the instructions mentioned in this article as if there is any damage caused due to not following instructions then we shall not be held liable or responsible. Just in case if you face any issues then we will try our level best to address the same.
- Data in your Galaxy ACE will be wiped off completely, so it’s better to back up the data with the help of below steps so that if the data gets lost or corrupted, the same can be restored with the help of below steps.
DANGER: Don’t backup the data with the help of ROM Manager app as it may brick your device.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log -Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Since this is the custom ROM firmware, you will have to make sure that you have rooted your Galaxy ACE S5830 on any firmware. To check on whether your Galaxy ACE is rooted or not, download “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. Just in case if the device is not rooted, you can root the same with the help of below mentioned steps,
- Head over to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830. Additionally, make sure that the minimum battery life is not less than 40% so as to make sure that your phone doesn’t get turned off in the middle of firmware update.
So assuming that you are done with the above mentioned steps, you can now head over to the Next Page where we have summed up a detailed guide on how to apply this firmware update.