For all those who wanted to update their Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 smartphones with the latest custom ROM firmware then we are here with an all new custom ROM Miracle v3.0 firmware which is modded by itasoulas. This custom ROM comes with a host of features which we will be discussing about in the due course of this article along with the screen captures on how this custom ROM firmware looks like. Please be informed that this is not the official firmware released by Samsung Electronics and is a custom ROM firmware developed by third party developers.
Disclaimer: Neither we, nor developer should be held responsible for any damage happened to your device in the process of following the instructions mentioned in this article. It’s very unlikely that there will be any issues but just in case if at all there are any issues then we are committed to help you in solving the same.
Full Specs of MIRACLE V3
– Fully deodexed
– 100% barebone
– Very lightweight – Only 77,2MB
– 137MB free internal storage and 86MB in system
– Plenty of free ram available
– Adrenaline Engine v3.0 included
– Additional tweaks in build.prop
– Journaling disabled
– GPS/Sensors Patch included
– Frameworkmod (volume only) included
– Fixed double setup when phone first starts
– ICS Theme by Achep set as default theme
– LauncherPro set as default launcher
– Roboto font set as default system font
– Colored icons in Phone Options Menu
– Blue lockscreen buttons
– Status Bar supports transparency
– New lightweight bootanimation (same as V2)
– Google Play Store 3.5.16 included (original and bug fixed, check Bugs)
– added vpnservices cause this is really important to some
So before we proceed directly to the detailed tutorial on how to apply this firmware in your phone, you need to ensure that you follow the list of pre requisites which are mentioned below,
Screen Captures of Miracle ROM v3.0:
Essential Pre Requisites:
- All the data present in your phone should be backed up as in the process of applying this update, the data might get either lost or corrupted. With the help of below mentioned steps you can easily backup the same. After updating with this release, the KIES won’t recognize the device as it’s a custom ROM firmware.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log - Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Minimum charge left in the device should be at least 70% so as to ensure that device doesn’t get turned Off in the middle of firmware update. Also, you need to ensure that you have already installed the Clock Work mod recovery 5.0 and your device is on a rooted firmware.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy ACE from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked as shown in the below screen capture.
- Disable all the antivirus suites in your computer and uninstall the same in your device as these tools generally tend to interrupt the process of firmware update. You should have the admin rights in your PC along with the active USB ports with full read / write access.
So assuming that you have followed all the above mentioned instructions, you can now proceed to the next page where we have mentioned a detailed tutorial on how to apply this update.