How to Update Galaxy ACE S5830i with Official India DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830i with Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware:
- Download the DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware Package from here along with the Odin package from here to your computer. Once downloaded extract both of the zip files and open Odin in your computer.
- Turn Off the Phone so that it can be then entered in the Download mode. The download mode in Galaxy ACE S5830i can be entered by pressing down on Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button . Just in case if the device boots in the normal mode then you will have to again try the process of entering into the download mode.
- Connect your Galaxy ACE S5830i to computer with the help of original USB cable while keeping the Odin application opened in your PC. Once the device is connected, you should see that the ID : COM section in your Odin turns Yellow which will indicate that all the drivers have been installed successfully.
Note: If the ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
• Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
• Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Click on “PIT” to select “cooperve_0623.pit” and then click on “PDA” tab to select “S5830iXXLD3_S5830iODDLD2_RST_S5830iDDLD1_HOME.tar.md5”. Once you are done with all the above mentioned options, you can now proceed to click on “Start” for starting the process of updating.
- As soon as the update is applied, you now need to wait for the device to reboot and show up the home screen or Language preferences for disconnecting the device.
Tip: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or gets into the Boot loop mode, you need to reinsert the battery and boot the device normally.
Congratulations, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy ACE S5830i with the latest version of DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware version. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.