How to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with f4K Mod ICS 4.0.4 Custom Firmware
Procedure to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with f4k IMM76I build Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the IMM76I Build Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device with the computer and place the downloaded zip file in your device.
- Once you copy the file, you now need to disconnect & turn off your device so that you can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button +Volume Down button. While holding these both buttons, you need to turn ON your device by pressing the Power button.
- In recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and choose the f4k custom ROM zip file which you have placed in your phone.
- Once selected, you need to wait for the same to process it. It will take around 5 – 6 minutes to process the zip file update. Once it’s done the device will land back on the recovery screen. In recovery mode screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and reboot system now for rebooting the device.
Note: In a rare case the device refuses to boot or booting gets in the loop, you must reinsert the battery and switch on the device again. You can also re-apply the update by following the above steps.
Do let us know in the comments section below just in case if you face any issue. You have successfully applied the update of F4K IMM76I update of ICS 4.0.4 in your device.