Procedure to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware for S4 Looks:
- Download Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package for your Galaxy S GT I9000 smartphone along with the Google Apps Package in your computer.
- Connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the two zip files in your device, don’t place the files deep into the device.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S GT I9000 can be entered by pressing the Volume Up Key + Menu Button and then press the Power button. Just in case if the device gets turned ON in the normal mode, then you will have to retry the process of entering the device in the Recovery Mode.
- In recovery Mode, clear the cache and wipe the data by selecting the appropriate options and then select “Install Zip from SD Card’ and select the Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package then the Google Apps Package which you have placed in your device to apply the update.
- Once both the packages are selected, you will need to select the option of “go back” and select the “reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the normal mode. Please note that it might take more than 4 -5 minutes for applying the update.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same. There you go, you have now successfully updated your phone on the latest firmware of Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware with Jellybean look of Galaxy S4.