Procedure to Update Galaxy S2 with Wanam Lite Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the Wanam lite Firmware Package, MTP Enable Package, Hacked VPN Email APK Package, S Voice package, ICS Lock Screen Package from here to your computer. After downloading all the packages, connect your phone to computer and place all the download zip files in your device.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer and turn Off the device so that it can be then entered in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S2 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to turn ON your device. Once you enter into the recovery mode, you need to select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache which is there in your device.
- Select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” to select the packages “Wanam lite Firmware Package, MTP Enable Package, Hacked VPN Email APK Package, S Voice package, ICS Lock Screen Package” which you placed in your device in the same order starting with the Wanam lite firmware package.
- You can skip the installation of packages apart from the firmware package by not selecting the same in recovery mode. Once the process is over, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot the phone.
For Users Facing Force Close Errors:
- Turn Off the phone and enter the device in the recovery mode. In recovery mode select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache after which select “++++ Go Back ++++” and select “reboot system now” which will restart the Galaxy S2.
Tip: if the device doesn’t boot up even after 8 -10 minutes, you need to restart the device by re inserting the battery.
Congratulations, you have now successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy S II GT I9100 with Wanam lite Firmware. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to resolve the same at the earliest in the comments section below.