Procedure to Update Galaxy mini S5570 with XWKTN Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware:
- First up you need to Download the Galaxy mini Firmware Package and Odin Pack for Galaxy mini from here to your computer. After downloading, you need to extract the same. Open the odin in your computer from the extracted file.
- Download mode in Galaxy mini S5570 can be entered by pressing Volume down + Middle Key(Home Key) + Power key simultaneously before connecting to PC . Just in case if the device starts in the normal mode, then you need to retry the whole process to enter the device in the download mode.
- Connect your Phone to the computer with the Original USB cable and then you will see that the ID: COM section will turn Yellow which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully updated.
Note: if the ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
- Install the USB Drivers in your computer &Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” &
- Ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Click on “OPS” to select “TASS_v1.0.ops” and then click on “One Package” option to tick the same and at the bottom of the odin click on “One Package” tab to select the file “S5570DXKPD_S5570OLBKPD_S5570DXKPD_HOME.tar.md5” from extracted zip file.
- As soon as the above mentioned files are selected, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once you see the home screen, disconnect the phone from computer and turn off the phone so that it can then be entered in the recovery mode.
Note: At any point of time just in case if the process of firmware update gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from the start by re inserting the battery.
Congratulations, you have now successfully updated the firmware of XWKTN Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware in your device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.
Pages: 1 2