Recently the flagship model of Samsung, the Galaxy Nexus smartphone got an all new update of 4.0.4 series dubbed as IMM76I and for all the Samsung Galaxy users here comes a great news for you as you can now easily install this update in your device by just following a simple tutorial which we will be checking out in the due course of this article. Please note that this is not an official firmware released by Google or Samsung for Galaxy S but is modified by one of the most popular developer Elite from XDA.
Disclaimer: Neither Android Advices, nor developer should be held responsible for any damage happened to your device in the process of following the instructions mentioned in this article. It’s very unlikely that there will be any issues but just in case if at all there are any issues then we are committed to help you in solving the same.
Rooting Information: In the due course of this article, phone will have to be rooted and should be on XXJVU Firmware. Be informed that, once you root the device, the warranty will get void. The only way with which you can restore back the warranty is by reapplying the stock or default firmware update. You can also follow the steps to install XXJVU firmware for revoking the root access.
Change Log: IMM76I 4.0.4 v11.0
– Optimized framework .jar & .apk
– Toggles via CWM
– SD in PC
– T9 Dialer via CWM
– GPS Fix
– Face Unlock via CWM
– More RAM mem
– Sim contacts import fix
– Change 2G/3G perfect.
– Bars coverage perfect .
– Perfect Airplane Mode.
– Time Zone perfect
– Fix H /3G in Status Bar automatic
– Integrated and optimized drivers 3D for games (Thanks to Chainfire)
– Last patch for virtual operators “r” (alonso_c & esticbo)
– Build.prop (gsm signal)
– Even smoother and faster system
– Mod media-profiles (720p)
– Big Mem patch thanks to the great job of Fk4 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=1575485
– Deep Sleep integrated (Reedited Framework-res.apk, .jar, services.jar)
– Eliminated Titanium Backup due to conflict in the installation with PRO version
– Host file (Adv blockage)
– Integrated TTS
– Mod App’s
– Fix sound & equalizers
– Mod no scroll cache (softer and quick menu)
– No Deep Idle as boot (Deep Idle “via OTA”)
– Galaxy settings (no TV out at the moment, sorry)
– Fix data (only data fix version)
– Sim tool kit
So assuming that you have checked out the features and screen captures of this Elite v11.0 Custom ROM firmware, you now need to head to the next page where we have mentioned the list of essential Pre requisites.