Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 Android smartphone can now be updated with the Jellybean 4.3 version of firmware which is dubbed as XXUANAD. XXUANAD is the new firmware version which fixes most of the bugs pertaining to the camera and WiFi. This firmware can also be applied to the device dubbed as Lite SM-N750 variant of device. So let’s check out on what are the steps with which you can apply this firmware update, but before that you need to follow the list of quick pre requisites mentioned below.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data in your device needs to be backed up with the help of below mentioned steps manually and not with the KIES.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log - Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Head over to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible in any manner for any damage happened to your Samsung Galaxy Neo N750 due to not following the instructions mentioned in the article.
Once you have backed up all the data in your device, you now will have to proceed to the next step where we have mentioned the detailed guide which will help you update the device.
Procedure to Update Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 with XXUANAD Jellybean 4.3 Android Firmware:
- Download Firmware for Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the files and open Odin in your computer.
- Turn off your device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons to enter the device in the Download Mode. If your Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 enters in the Normal mode, then you need to re try the process of entering the device in the Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer while keeping Odin opened in your computer. Once connected, you will see that the ID: COM section will turn Blue/ Green/ Yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- In Odin, click on “AP” to select the PDA file which you got upon extracting the file in your computer. Once selected, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Make sure that in Odin, Auto Reboot and F: Reset Time check boxes are selected.
- The whole process of firmware update will take around 4- 5 minutes and once done you will have to wait for the device to install all the apps in the device.
- As soon as the device gets rebooted, you can then head over to the Settings > More to check out the current version details in About Phone section where it will be mentioned as XXUANAD Jellybean 4.3 firmware.
Note: If at all your Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 smartphone gets in the boot loop mode, then you need to turn off the device and then reapply the update from the start. To turn off you can reinsert the battery or say you can long press the power button and repeat the whole process again.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update. You have now successfully updated the latest version of Jellybean 4.3 Android firmware in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 Android smartphone.