Procedure to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Official XXLRK ICS 4.0.4 Firmware:
- Download Galaxy Note N7000 XXLRK ICS 4.0.4 Firmware Package from here to your computer along with odin. Open Odin in your computer and turn off your device so that it can be entered in the download mode.
- Download Mode in Galaxy Note can be entered by Download mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Now, a Warning message will be shown when you need to press the Volume Up key to continue entering the Download Mode.
- Connect your Note to computer with the help of USB cable while keeping Odin opened. After connecting, the ID : COM block in odin will turn Yellow which will suggest that all the drivers have been successfully installed.
Note: If the ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
• Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
• Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Click on “PDA” to select the XXLRK ICS 4.0.4 tar file. Once selected, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once the update is finished, the device will be restarted. Disconnect the device and turn off your Note so that it can be entered in the Recovery Mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy Note can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Now, a Warning message will be shown when you need to press the Volume Down key to continue entering the Recovery Mode.
- In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the latest update of XXLRK ICS Android 4.0.4 firmware in your device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues or need any further assistance.