Guide to Update Galaxy S III GT I9300 with Parandroid Custom ROM Firmware:
- Root your device and install the Clock Work Mod Recovery Image in your Galaxy S III. You can check whether your device is rooted or not with the app “Root Checker”. After downloading the Root Checker app, you need to open the same and then check on whether the device is rooted or not.
- Download the Parandroid Custom ROM firmware Package & Google Apps Package from here to your computer. Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then place the downloaded zip files in your phone. Ensure that you are not placing these two files deep into the sub folders.
- Disconnect the device and turn off the device so that it can be Galaxy S3 can be entered in the recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- Once the device enters into the recovery mode, Select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” with the help of Volume rocker keys and press the power button to select the “Parandroid Custom ROM Firmware Zip” and then the Google Apps Package which you have placed in your device. Ensure that you are selecting the files in the same order as mentioned above.
- Once the firmware is selected, it will take around 5 – 7 minutes for applying the same and as soon as it’s applied successfully, you will see the recovery screen in your phone.
Note: Just in case if the device doesn’t boot up or say gets into the boot loop sequence, you need to long press the power button or reinsert the battery to turn off the device and retry the whole process from start.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. There you go, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy S3 with the latest version of Parandroid Custom ROM firmware.
Pages: 1 2