How to Update Galaxy S3 I9300 with Leaked Jellybean 4.1 Firmware – Tutorial
Procedure to Install Jellybean 4.1 in SAMSUNG Galaxy S III smartphone:
- Download Jellybean 4.1 Update Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your Galaxy S III to computer with the help of original USB cable and place the zip file in your device’s internal memory. Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the device as it may not get detected in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy S III can be entered by pressing the Volume Up Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. If the device boots up in the normal mode, then retry the above process from the start.
- In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys so that all the cache data will be wiped Off completely.
- Now, in the recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Jellybean 4.1 firmware package and then select “Yes” with the help of Volume rocker keys and Menu button. Once the firmware file is selected, it will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the same.
- Once the process is applied successfully, you will be reverted back to the recovery mode screen. Select “Go Back” and select “reboot system now” for rebooting the device.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device is not updated and it gets into the boot loop mode, you need to again clear the cache from the recovery mode and retry the whole process from the start.
So there you go, you have now successfully applied the update of Jellybean 4.1 firmware in your device. Do let us know if you face any issues in the process of applying this firmware update.