How to Update Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi Fi P7510 with Official ICS 4.0 Firmware
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 with ICS 4.0 Firmware:
- Download the ICS UELPL Firmware Package & Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded you will have to unzip the Odin package to get the Odin executable file. Open the Odin in your computer and turn off your Galaxy Tab so that it can be entered in the download mode.
- Now, extract the firmware zip file to get the “P7510XABLPL_P7510UELPL_HOME.tar.md5”, ignore the other .dll file.
- While the Galaxy Tab is turned Off, Press Volume Down button and then holding this rocker key, turn ON the tab by pressing the Power button after which the phone will be turning ON in the Download mode. Just in case if the phone gets turned ON in the normal mode, then you need to try entering the Download mode again.
- Once the device is entered in the Download Mode, you will have to connect the tab with the computer using the Original USB cable while keeping Odin in your computer. Once you connect the device to the computer, you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow which will mean that all the drivers are installed successfully and you are ready to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “PDA” to select the “P7510XABLPL_P7510UELPL_HOME.tar.md5” file which is there from the extracted folder. Once selected, click on “Start” for starting the process of firmware update. It will take around 4 – 5minutes for applying the update. Once the update is applied successfully, the device will be rebooting and once you see the home screen, you can disconnect the device and enjoy the same.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
(Optional) For users facing issues of Force Close Errors:
Turn Off the device and then press Volume Up button and then holding this rocker key, turn ON the tab by pressing the Power button after which the phone will be turning ON in the recovery mode. In recovery mode, you need to select the options of “wipe cache partition” as well as “wipe data / factory reset” and select “yes” so that both of these options are processed.
Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of ICS Android 4.0 in your Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi Fi. You can check the same from the path “Settings > About Tablet”. Let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update.