Procedure to Update Galaxy Trend Duos II with ZCAMC1 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware:
- Download the ZCAMC1 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware and Odin from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the files and open Odin in your computer.
- Turn Off your phone so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. Download Mode in Galaxy Trend Duos II can be entered by Pressing the Volume Down button + Menu button and by holding the former two buttons, press the Power button to boot the device in the Download Mode.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then the ID: COM section will turn yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Click on “PDA” to select the tar file which is there in the firmware zip file to click on “Start”. Once you click on Start, the firmware update process will be started and will take an approximate of around 4 -5 minutes.
- Once the firmware is applied successfully, the device will be rebooted. To check on whether the firmware is updated successfully or not, you need to head over to the path “Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version” where you will get to see the firmware version as jellybean 4.1.2 ZCAMC1.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update. We will be very soon coming up with the firmwares for Galaxy Trend Duos 2 smartphone.