How to Update HTC Rezound with Official ICS Android 4.0.3 Firmware
HTC Rezound users can now breathe easy when it comes to the ICS Android 4.0 update as in the due course of this article we will be checking out on how you can easily apply the update of ICS 4.0.3 Firmware. Please note that this is the Official leaked version of ICS which got leaked and is having the version number as 3.13.605.7. In the due course of this article, we have mentioned a detailed change log along with the list of pre requisites you need to follow and a detailed guide on how to apply this update in your phone. Since this update is not pushed officially either by OTA or via HTC Sync, you need to apply this update manually.
Change log of HTC Rezound ICS Update:
- Facebook force close when you tap a video album
- Roaming charges when in Canada & Mexico
- “Android updating” message on power up
- Camera not launching
- Hotspot turning off after 10 minutes
- Exchange mail account removed after FOTA
- Car dock limiting charging current
- “Set Current Date” popping up frequently
- BUA+ (multiple issues)
- Flash player removed
- OTA over incorrect APN
- OTA SW update time
- Camera dark when using Face unlock
- Text field difficult to read
Disclaimer: At Android Advices, we have made sure in all respects that all the information regarding the firmware update is mentioned correctly in this article. We hold no responsibility in any manner just in case if any damage happens to HTC Rezound which is a very unlikely event if you follow the instructions carefully.
- Applying this firmware doesn’t need the device to be rooted.
- Just in case if you have already rooted the device then after applying this update the rooting access will be revoked.
Note: Please be informed that there is no ETA on by when there will be an official ICS update pushed to the devices and also the official update may or may not differ from the one which we will be checking out.