How to Update LG Optimus LTE LU6200 with Official ICS Android 4.0.4 Firmware
Procedure to Update LG Optimus LTE PU6200:
- Download Flash Tool, ICS Android 4.0.4 Firmware Package, B2CAppSetup & Windows Enabler in your computer.
- Unzip and run the Windows Enabler executable file in your computer and click on the icon in the taskbar as shown below.
- Unzip the flash tool to the default location and open the executable file “UpTestEX.exe” so as to install the same in your PC.
- In the “R&D Tool Test” option, you now need to select the option of “3GQCT” option in the type and then select the Phone Mode as “CS_Emergency” which is located on the top right. Connect your LG Optimus LTE device to the computer with the help of Original USB Cable.
- Now, all you need to do is to just click on the “Select Kdz File” and choose the ICS Android 4.0.4 Firmware Package which you have downloaded in the initial step.
- Now, after selecting all the files as mentioned above all you need to do is to click on the “Start web upgrade test” for starting the process of firmware upgrade process.
- If you get the prompt of “Read Phone Information” then all you need to is to just select the option of “Upgrade Start” followed by which you will be asked the Country and Language you wish to install the firmware in.
- Once it’s done, you then will have to click on “Ok”. Just in case there is any Error then all you need to do is to just select the option of turning Off your device and entering the device in the download manually by removing the cable, press the Volume Key + Power button till the device boots up in the download mode. Once it’s done, the device will boot up automatically in the normal mode. Please note that it may take longer time than expected for starting the device in the normal mode.
- It will take around 5- 6 minutes for applying this update. Once it’s processed, select “Go back” and select “reboot system now” for rebooting the device.
Note: Just in case if the device booted up or gets into the boot loop mode then you need to re follow the above mentioned steps with the help of above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if there are any issues faced in the process of updating. Congrats you have updated your LG Optimus LTE LU6200 with the latest ICS Firmware update of 4.0.4 officially.