Why go anywhere else when we have got instructions for updating your Notion Ink Adam with the latest alpha build of Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.3 firmware version. At androidadvices, we constantly work hard to provide you seamless support which will in turn address all your issues incurred in the process of updating the device. So, on similar lines in the due course of the article we will be checking out on how you can easily update Notion Ink Adam with 4.0.3 Alpha ROM, there will be some bugs which will be solved in the coming versions of the build.
Please note that this is the not the official version of firmware and is the alpha version of the ICS build. As of now there is no ETA on by when this update will be pushed officially but as in when an official version comes, we will surely update the same.
Disclaimer: At Android Advices, we have made sure in all respects that all the information regarding the firmware update is mentioned correctly in this article. We hold no responsibility in any manner just in case if any damage happens to your Notion Ink Adam which is a very unlikely event if you follow the instructions carefully.
- Applying this update will not root the device.
- Just in case if you wish to root the phone then we will try our level best to come out with an article to root your Notion ink Adam.
Note: All the data present in your Notion Ink Adam should be backed up as in the process of updating, the data in the device will get lost / corrupted and then we should not be held responsible for any data loss. Since the clearing of cache needs to be done all the data may get erased.
Things which work:
- Audio / Sensors (including Compass) Works,
- Bluetooth and Sleeping Bug has been fixed,
- Hardware acceleration / Accelerated Video / Wi Fi works,
- SD Card mount as well as GPS works,
- 120dpi launcher fixed, 0.39 kernel,
- Capacitive buttons and Back buttons work,
- HDMI video works but No Sound,
Things which doesn’t work:
- USB Mass Storage and MTP,
- Sleep Bug of Wi Fi,
- Light Sensor,
- HDMI Sound Output,
- USB Flash Drive,
- 3G, though it’s working on kernel level now
- USB plugged-in at boot
So, let’s get started with the procedure wherein you will be able to install this ICS android 4.0.3 firmware in the next page.
Pages: 1 2