Procedure to Update Exhibit 4G T679 XquiziT v6.0 Back to Stock Custom ROM Firmware:
- First up you need to Download the XquiziT v6.0 Back to Stock Custom ROM Firmware Package & Super Wipe Package from here to your computer and then connect your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and copy these two Zip files into your phone. Ensure that you are not placing these files deep into the sub folders or else it won’t be detected by the device.
- After copying the file, disconnect the phone connected from computer and turn Off the device so that you can then enter the device in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Samsung Exhibit 4G T679 can be entered by Pressing the Volume Down button, Holding Menu Button and then you will have to Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode. If the device restarts in the normal mode then you need to try entering again into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the XquiziT v6.0 Back to Stock Custom ROM Firmware Zip package which is placed in the phone.
- Once the update process is completed, the device will again land back to the recovery screen. In the recovery screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system. If the phone refuses to show the home screen even after 5 minutes of restart, you need to then reinsert the battery.
Tip: Just in case if due to some reasons if the update process gets failed or interrupted, then you need to apply the update again by following the steps again from the start. Don’t forget to restore the backup which you have taken in the initial steps.
Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of XquiziT v6.0 Back to Stock Custom ROM Firmware in your Samsung Exhibit. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.