Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830 with ICS Styled Myth ROM:
- Before proceeding, you need to be on any of the Rooted firmware. Once the device is rooted, we hope that the Clock Work Mod Recovery is installed in the phone. After this, download ICS Myth Custom ROM Firmware in your computer.
- Once you are done with the above step, it’s now time to connect the Galaxy ACE device with the compute using the USB cable and copy the ICS Myth Zip ROM in your device’s SD Card. Once you copy the same, turn off the phone and remove the connected USB Cable so as to enter the phone into the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Galaxy ACE can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode.
- Now, in the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the ICS Android 4.0 Zip file which is placed in the phone.
- Once you select the file, the process of firmware update will be started and it will take up to 5 minutes to finish the update. Once the update is applied, you need to select “clear cache” from the recovery mode itself so as to clear off the cache data.
- After the firmware update gets finished, you need to select “++++ Go Back ++++” > “reboot system now” to reboot the phone. And there you go, you have now successfully updated the Galaxy ACE S5830 with the latest firmware of Myth which is the ICS Styled Custom ROM.
Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comments section as we will try to fix the same as soon as possible.