Procedure to update Retribution Custom ROM Firmware in your Galaxy ACE S5830i:
- Before proceeding, ensure that your Galaxy ACE S5830i is rooted, if its not rooted then you will have to root the same. To check on whether the device is rooted or not, you can download “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store.
- Download Retribution Custom ROM Firmware package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your phone to the computer and place this zip file in your device. Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the device.
- Once the file is copied, you now need to disconnect the device and turn Off the phone so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Galaxy ACE S5830i can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Retribution Custom ROM Firmware Zip file which is placed in the phone.
- Once the file is selected, it will take 4 -5 minutes for applying this update. Once the update is applied, the device will land back to the recovery mode screen, in recovery mode screen select “reboot system now” by selecting “Go back” option with the help of Volume keys and power button. It will take more than usual time for rebooting the device.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
So there you go, you have now successfully applied the latest update of Retribution Custom ROM Firmware in your Galaxy ACE S5830i. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.
Pages: 1 2