Procedure to Update GALAXY FIT S5670 with Cyanogen Mod 9 ICS 4.0 Firmware:
- After downloading ICS CM9 Package for Galaxy Fit S5670 (Beta 7 (untested) for Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 (8 Mar 2012)” ) from here to your computer.
- Now, turn Off the device so that it can be then entered into the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Samsung Galaxy Fit s5670 can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode. In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache which is there in your device.
- Select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” > “ICS CM9 Package for Galaxy mini S5570 Beta 7”. It may take up to 10 minutes to process the update file.
For Users Facing Force Close Errors:
- Turn off your device so that it can then be entered in the recovery mode.
- In recovery mode select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache after which select “++++ Go Back ++++” and select “reboot system now” which will restart the Samsung Galaxy Fit s5670.
Tip: Due to some reasons if the update process gets failed or interrupted, then you need to apply the update again by following the steps again from the start. Don’t forget to restore the backup which you have taken in the initial steps.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same at the earliest. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of ICS in your Samsung Galaxy Fit s5670.