Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy NOTE N7000 with XXLP1 Firmware update:
- First up you need to Download XXLP1 Firmware Package from here to your computer along with Q1_20110914_16GB.pit file . Once downloaded, you need to extract the same and get the files like PIT, PDA, MODEM and CSC.
- Now, you need to enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy Note if its still not enabled. Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your computer from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and then turn off the phone so as to enter into the Download mode.
- Open the Odin from the extracted files and turn Off your phone so that it can be then entered in the download mode. Download mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Just in case if the device boots in the normal mode then you will have to again try the process of entering into the download mode.
- Once the device is entered in the download mode, connect the phone to computer while keeping the Odin opened in the computer. After a minute you will see that the ID : COM section will turn yellow indicating all the drivers have been installed successfully.
- Now, click on the below mentioned respective options and select the files from the extracted folder.
- Once you are done with the file selections, check with the same again whether the correct files are selected or not and then click on “Ok” to proceed.
PIT – Q1_20110919_32GB.pit OR Q1_20110914_16GB.pit, (As per your internal memory, you need to choose the corresponding PIT File )
PDA – N7000_CODE_N7000XXLP1_CL88317_REV02_user_mid_noship.tar.md5
Modem – N7000_CODE_N7000XXLP1_CL88317_REV02_user_mid_noship.tar.md5,
CSC – GT-N7000-MULTI-CSC-OXALP1.tar.md5
- After clicking on “Start”, within 3- 4 minutes the firmware will be applied successfully and then the device will be rebooted. Once you see the home screen in your phone, disconnect the connected phone and turn Off the phone so as to enter the phone in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume Up Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Just in case if the device boots in the normal mode then you will have to again try the process of entering into the recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select options Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition after which you need to reboot your device by selecting “reboot system now” after which all the cache files will get deleted.
To ensure that the firmware is applied successfully, you need to check the same from the path “Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version” where you will find the version of XXLP1 Android 4.0.3 firmware. If there is any other version then do let us know in the comments section below.
Thanks to Samfirmware
Pages: 1 2