How to Update Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 with Arabic Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
Important: Of late it has been found that users are not following all the instructions in the article which leads to the unwanted issues like force close errors and faster battery draining issues. So, to avoid all these, follow each and every single instruction mentioned in the article for ZERO ISSUES.
Arabic and Pakistan users can now smile as in the due course of this article we will see on how you can power your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 with the latest Gingerbread 2.3.6 Arabic specific version in your phone. This article is in lines to our continuous efforts to help you in satisfying your requirements as we have promised to come out with an article which will help you to update your device with not only the latest but also your native Arabic language. We really apologize for the delay, but we were just waiting for the 2.3.6 leaks so that you can make the most out of the Arabic firmware. This Arabic 2.3.6 firmware is dubbed as JPKPE.
In the due course of this article, we will speak about on the list of pre requisites which you need to follow after which we will head to the list of instructions you need to follow so as to facilitate smoother and safer firmware upgrade.
Disclaimer: At Android Advices, we have made sure in all respects that all the information regarding the firmware update is mentioned correctly in this article. We should not be held responsible for any damage happened to your device in the process of updating your phone which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions.
- Updating this firmware in your phone in no manner will root the phone and hence won’t void the warranty.
- Just in case if you have rooted the phone, after applying with this firmware the root access will be revoked and the lost warranty can be reclaimed.
- If you wish to root this firmware, then we will be soon coming out with the procedure with which you can easily root your device.
Quick Pre Requisites:
Quick Pre Requisites
Special Instructions to Users on Custom ROM:
- If you are on any of the custom ROM firmware, then you need to first turn Off the phone and enter into the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume UP Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. You can also refer to the below mentioned video to know more on how to enter into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now option.
So, assuming that you have followed all the above instructions, you now need to proceed to next page where instructions to apply this update are mentioned.