Procedure to Update SGT 10.1 P7510 with Official Factory Firmware UEKMM:
- Download P7510UEKMM Firmware Zip Package from here to your computer which contains all the necessary files for the firmware application from here to your computer and then once its downloaded in your PC, extract the same.
- Open Odin executable file in your computer and turn Off your Galaxy Tab 10.1 so that you can then start the tab into the download mode.
- Press Volume Down button and then holding this rocker key, turn ON the tab by pressing the Power button after which the phone will be turning ON in the Download mode. Just in case if the phone gets turned ON in the normal mode, then you need to try entering the Download mode again.
- Once the tab gets turned ON, you need to select the option of “Downloading” as shown below and press the Power button to enter the same.
- Now once the device is entered in the Download Mode, you will have to connect the tab with the computer using the Original USB cable.
- Once the tab is connected, you will see that the ID : COM section in Odin will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers are successfully installed.
- Click on “PDA” to select “P7510XABKMN_P7510UEKMM_HOME.tar.md5”. After this, click on “Start” to begin the process of firmware updation process.
- As soon as the firmware is applied and installed successfully, the device will be rebooting which means that the firmware has successfully been applied. Once the home screen is shown, remove the connected USB cable and turn Off the tab so that the recovery mode can be entered in the device.
- Press Volume Up button and then holding this rocker key, turn ON the tab by pressing the Power button after which the phone will be turning ON in the recovery mode. Just in case if the phone gets turned ON in the normal mode, then you need to try entering the recovery mode again.
- In recovery mode, you need to select the options of “wipe cache partition” as well as “wipe data / factory reset” and select “yes” so that both of these options are processed.
So there you go you have now successfully updated your SGT 10.1 P7510 with the factory firmware. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to sort out the same at the earliest.