How to Update Samsung Infuse 4G with JRO03 Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware
Procedure to Update Samsung Infuse 4G with the latest Jellybean 4.1 JRO03 Firmware:
- Before proceeding, you need to ensure that your phone is rooted or not, download “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store and check on whether the device is rooted or not. If it’s rooted then it will show as the “Rooted device”.
- Now, download the latest Jellybean 4.1 JRO03 Firmware package from here to your computer. Once you download the zip file, connect your device to the computer using the Original USB cable and place the zip file in your device. Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the sub folders.
- Disconnect the device and turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the recovery mode. Press Volume Up + Volume Down Rocker Keys and while holding these both, press the Power button to start the phone in the recovery mode. Once the device is entered in the recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition for clearing all the data present in your phone.
- Up next, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the “Jellybean 4.1 Firmware JRO03 Package”. As soon as the file is selected, it will take around 5 – 7 minutes for applying this update.
- As soon as the update is applied, you will be asked to select the Language as well as your Google Account. Once it’s done, there you go the firmware has been successfully applied. To check on whether the device is applied with this update or not, you need to check from the path “Settings > About Phone” where you will see that the firmware is Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03 build.
Note: Just in case if the device doesn’t boot up or say gets into the boot loop sequence, you need to long press the power button or reinsert the battery to turn off the device and retry the whole process from start.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware in your Samsung Infuse 4G device.