How To Update Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 to XXKH3 Gingerbread 2.3.4 Firmware
- Now, when you have connected the phone in the download mode ON to the computer, you now will have to select the files in the Odin flash tool as per the below shown list.
PIT – u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit
PDA – CODE_I9100XXKH3_CL479037_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Phone – MODEM_I9100XXKH3_REV_02_CL1050544.tar.md5
CSC – GT-I9100-CSC-MULTI-OXAKH3.tar.md5
- Now, after ensuring that all the files are selected according to the list above, you will now have to click on the Start but ensure that you are not interrupting the process of updation as it will take around maximum 10 -12 minutes to update the firmware.
- As soon as the firmware updation is completed, the device will be rebooting on its own and then you may be prompted to enter your language preference, select the same accordingly to proceed after which you will be then prompted to enter the Google Account preferences.
- Now, that’s it you will now see the home screen on your phone which will meant that the firmware have been successfully updated on your phone. Now, next up you will have to enter in the recovery mode so as to clear all the cache files which are generated while updating the phone as this firmware also corrupts all the existing applications present in your phone.
- Now to clear them up, you will have to enter into the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by pressing the Volume UP key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- You will see that there will be many options, out of which you will have to choose options like Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition after which you need to reboot your device by selecting reboot system now after which your Galaxy S2 will be rebooting and again you will have to set up your Google accounts etc. Doing this will not only optimize the battery but will also remove all the data flux from your phone.
That’s it, so you can now enjoy this latest firmware of XXKH3 on your Galaxy S2 device. Do let us know for any issues in the comments section below as we will try our level best to solve all of the same as soon as possible.