How To Update Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i to Gingerbread 2.3.3 Firmware
Procedure to update SE Xperia Mini Pro SK17i with Gingerbread 2.3.3:
- After downloading the “Flash Tool” zip file along with the Gingerbread 2.3.3 firmware file to your computer. Now, once you download the same you need to unzip the flash tool package and in the due course of the file extraction you will be asked to enter in the password where the password needs to be entered as “androidadvices.com” without the inverted comas.
- Install the flash tool in your computer and then open the same in your computer. Once you extract the same, ensure that you are extracting to one folder in the desktop so that it will be easier to find the same. After extraction of the files, you will have to click on the “X10 Flash Tool” executable file to open the same as shown in the above screen shot after which you will see that a window will be opened as shown below,
- Now, up next you will have to download the Gingerbread firmware 2.3.3 file to your computer and then simply you need to place this downloaded file in the “Firmware” folder which you will get in the extracted files array. Please note that the file which you are placing is having the “.ftf” extension and not the .zip extension as it only recognizes the .ftf format of file.
- After this, all you need to do is to click on the “Flash” option after connecting the phone to the computer as you can see in the above screen shot. Now, after this you will see that the array of commands will be processed as shown in the below screen shot.
- After this just follow the on screen instructions which will be shown on the screen and that’s it there you go, you have now successfully updated with the latest version of firmware which is Gingerbread 2.3.3. Do let us know on if you face any issues in the comments section below while updating the phone as we will ensure that all your issues are solved as soon as possible.
To access the Internet, don’t forget to configure the APN Settings in your phone which you have taken a backup of so as to complete the process of firmware update successfully.