SONY Xperia Pro – Steps to Update with Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware
Procedure to Update SONY Xperia Pro with Pacman Custom ROM firmware:
- Download the Pacman Custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the zip files in your device.
- Once the file is placed, disconnect the device from computer and turn download the ROM Manager app from the Google PLAY Store and flash the clock work mod recovery in your SONY Xperia Pro device.
- Once the clock work mod recovery is flashed, you will now need to select the option of “Reboot into Recovery Mode” for rebooting the device in the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Pacman Custom ROM Firmware package which is placed in the phone. Once the file is placed, it will take around 3 – 4 minutes for applying the update.
- Once the update is applied, select “Go Back” and “reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the normal mode. To check on whether your device is updated or not, you will have to check the same from the path “Settings > About Phone” where the current firmware version is mentioned.
Note: Just in case of the data gets lost or corrupted, you need to check and restore the same. Also, if the device refuses to boot up or gets into the boot loop mode, you then will have to restart the device so as to again re follow the above steps.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of Pacman Jellybean 4.1.2 custom ROM firmware in your SONY Xperia Pro.