How to Upload Files to Google Drive from Android Phone
Google Services always makes life tougher for its competitors who are in same line of business. The Google Drive is the strong answer to free and popular services like Dropbox and Box.net. So as the Android phones are powered by Google, device allows you to upload upload all the photos, audios and videos to the Google Drive as in the way you upload the files to Dropbox in almost similar process.
Just like Dropbox app for the Play Store, Google Drive is the app also available for the download. If you are looking to upload any document or file from your Phone to your Google Drive Account you need to install the Drive applications officially available for download from the Google Play Store. So here we get started.
Upload Files to Google Drive
Let’s have a walk through on how you can upload any file easily –
- Open Google Drive app on your Android phone or the device.
- You will a new document option on the right side top edge.
- Now tap on Upload.
- Now navigate to the file path for the photo or the image upload.
- After you have chosen the photo or the file, you need to name the file as you wish. Users have also option to convert the file in the Google Docs document compliance.
- Finally hit OK.
- Now on the notification you will find in your notification tray.
- You can check the file in your Google Drive home.
So have your tried Google Drive on your mobile phone? If not then try it out as its recently been launched as app in Google Play Store.