YouTube get bigger, just like Google + that you use for hangouts and sharing, YouTube is to showcase the videos that you have recorded. YouTube is the popular online video site that everyone is aware much better than the Google Videos which was dumped very recently. YouTube has been brought to various smart phones and thanks to Android platform that uploading videos is pretty easy now. Connecting your smart phone with YouTube is lot more easier to share your video content available all over the globe with an universal link to share.
Your Android smart phone is best way to upload the videos that you have recorded of your smart phone. Since the Android tablets have been evolved for better video recording at 720p and 1080p and Android platform for those tablets also means that uploading the video is too easy once they are recorded.
When you open YouTube app which comes pre installed on the device, you nee to ‘Sign in’ into your account in the top right of the page. If you have an Google Account you can directly sign in or else if you don’t have you need to signup. Actually YouTube app directly takes the Google Account with which you have logged in into your account.
Follow the instructions below to upload the videos to your YouTube channel -
- Once you open the YouTube app on your mobile phone or tablet PC, you will be directly presented with the video stream.
- Now to upload a video you need to simply press the menu button on your device and you will find the option of ‘Upload’ at the bottom.
- You will be then directed to the smartphone’s media gallery where you will be able to see all of your videos and then select the desire file for uploading.
- Now next you will be presented with a screen enabling you to present the title, description, tag for your video. This interface is more often like the stock upload interface on Youtube for PC’s and laptop.
- Depending upon the size of your video and the network speed your video will take time. Once uploaded it will appear on the upload option once uploaded.
- You will be presented with a link to your YouTube Video and with that you will be able to see the video online. You can even share with your friends as well.
Regardless the Android OS version you are on, the procedure is same. Do let us know if you face any issues during uploading.